Slides from several presentations at ASI 2019 have been made available for download. Please check back, as other slides may be added to this list in the future.
- Welcoming Communities – Space and place for peace and wellbeing! – Dr. Gaynor Watson-Creed, Public Health Physician, Nova Scotia
- En français : Accueil communautaire: un espace et de la place pour la sérénité et le mieux-être – Dre Gaynor Watson-Creed, Médecin en santé publique (Nouvelle-Écosse)
- Opening Panel – Exploring Spaces and Places for Mental Health – slides from panel moderator Trevor Hancock, Professor and Senior Scholar (retired), School of Public Health and Social Policy, University of Victoria
- L’avenir appartient à ceux qui se lèvent tôt: La petite enfance, un moment critique pour le développement de la résilience – Renée Smith et Cynthia Ferguson, Réseau de santé Vitalité
- A school district’s collaborative journey in creating a comprehensive sexual violence policy [Intersectoral Policy Development] – Tanya Whitney, Anglophone School District West, New Brunswick. Handout: Policy summary
- In These Woods – Wonder, Discovery, Adventure – Alex Smith, PlayGroundology
- School Violence, Mental Health, and Education Performance in Uganda – Susan Nambejja, Malcolm Childrens’ Foundation
- ASI Youth Leadership Program – Julie Devon Dodd
- Closing Panel – Momentum for working together in Atlantic Canada and beyond! – slides from panelist Trevor Hancock, Professor and Senior Scholar (retired), School of Public Health and Social Policy, University of Victoria
- Lament for the land (TEDxCapeBreton) – Ashlee Cunsolo, Director, Labrador Institute, Memorial University of Newfoundland
- Collection of video clips of presenters, shared on social media during ASI 2019
- ASI YouTube channel
Additional ASI Documents
- ASI 2018 Discussion Paper – A Whole Society Approach to Promoting Child and Youth Mental Health: Comparing Frameworks
- Mobilizing the 2017 ASI Call to Action for Leadership on Promoting Child and Youth Mental Health
- From Evidence to Action: ASI 2017 Backgrounder on Child and Youth Mental Health Promotion (research and evidence from a variety of sources to inform policies, programs and practices that support child and youth mental health)
- List of children’s books to support social and emotional learning
- Preparing Gender Identify for the National Statistical System (Developed by Statistics Canada to highlight the importance of capturing gender identity in national statistics) Placemat distributed at ASI 2018 Multicultural Dinner.
- Defining a Population Mental Health Framework for Public Health (National Collaborating Centre for Healthy Public Policy)
- A Framework for Supporting Action in Population Mental Health (National Collaborating Centre for Healthy Public Policy)
- Population Mental Health in Canada: An Overview of the Context, Stakeholders and Initiatives to Support Action in Public Health (National Collaborating Centre for Healthy Public Policy)
A paper copy of the participant list was available onsite at the registration desk. If you were a registered participant of ASI 2019, and would like an electronic copy of the participant list, please request a copy by contacting us: email@example.com. If you would like to contact one of our speakers for further discussion, and their contact information is not on the list, please email us and we will do our best to facilitate a connection.